This page lists all the sentences that can randomly appear in the footer of my blog! You can contribute to this list by adding sentences to the files in this folder on GitHub.
- Sentence #2 is false!
- Sentence #1 is true!
- (You should c|C)heck out this( awesome)? blog post!+
- Have you ever heard of a maths problem based on Lord of The Rings characters?
- I can't dance but this triangle sure can!
- Grab a piece of paper and try to fold your way out of this problem.
- I know a proof that there's irrational numbers that one to the power of the other give a rational number and this footer is almost the right size for it.
- Contribute with random sentences here!
- The closest thing there is to a Nobel Prize in mathematics is the Fields medal.
- The mathematician Évariste Galois died at the age of 20 but not before solving a problem that had been standing for 350 years.
- There are seven mathematics problems called Millenium Prize Problems, each with a $1,000,000 bounty.
- Russian mathematician Grigori Perelman refused a $1,000,000 prize after solving one of the seven Millenium Prize Problems.
- The number 1 is not a prime number.
- Number 73 is a number packed with interesting properties.
- There's 10 types of people in the world, those who know binary and those who don't.
- I hypothesize that somewhere on Earth, someone is reading this sentence.
- If there is a 50% chance something will go wrong, then 9 times out of 10 it will.
- Think of a number between 1 and 10. Multiply it by 9 and subtract 1. Now close your eyes. It got dark, didn't it?
⎕←⎕ucs 2∘⊥∘⌽¨ ↓7 (⊢⍴⍨⊣,⍨÷⍨∘≢) ⍎¨ '0001011001011100101110000111110', '0111010111011110101111010101101', '1100001100101110001011110011100', '0011100001110111010110001111110111011011'
- As seen on Cookie Clicker's News Ticker.
- As seen on Minecraft's splash screen.
- WolframAlpha helped me a lot when studying for Calculus...
- Many saw the apple fall, but Newton asked why.
- The only way to learn mathematics is to do mathematics.
- Maths is an art.
- There should be no such thing as boring mathematics.
- You didn't ask, but let me tell you I learned a lot of maths over at KhanAcademy.
- Check out codegolf.stackexchange.com if you want to solve programming puzzles, but with a twist.
- Size matters at codegolf.stackexchange.com.
- At codegolf.stackexchange.com, smaller is better.
- Tunnel excavation involves lots of boring mathematics.
- Maths is everywhere.
- Thank you @abrudz for helping me style this.
- Thank you @pineman for having hosted and managed my site for so long!
- Thank you MathGurl for having inspired me so much.
- Are monsters good at maths? Not really, unless you Count Dracula.
- What do you call dudes who love maths? Algebros.
- Why didn't sin and tan go to the party? Just cos.